New Service Information
Approval for new services are addressed by the Board of Directors at each monthly meeting and are approved based on the ability of RCWD to serve new customers on that pipeline.
Applications will not be approved if existing customers will be adversely affected. The Board of Directors meets the second Monday of each month in the evening at the RCWD office in Lake Andes.
Applying for Service
To apply for water service, the following forms along with the application fee of $2,100.00 will need to be completed and returned to RCWD.
A $150.00 security deposit will be required for new customers.
Fees may change so please call the office for the most current and updated information. If you have any questions regarding the fees or forms, please call the office at 605.487.7823.
- Application for New Water – Required of landowner for new water
- Water User Agreement – Required of landowner and renter
- Line Dedication Form – Must be notarized
- Please select the Easement that applies to you:
- Easement of Right of Way for Individual Taps – Must be notarized.
- Easement of Right of Way for Corporate Taps – Must be notarized.
- Easement of Right of Way for Public Office or Fuduciary Taps – Must be notarized.
- Easement of Right of Way for Power of Attorney Taps – Must be notarized.
- Easement of Right of Way for Trustee Taps – Must be notarized.
Once you have filled out all 4 of these forms please print and drop them off or mail them to:
Randall Community Water District
PO Box 37
Lake Andes SD 57356
Please make Checks payable to Randall Community Water District (RCWD).